Happy 2015!
We celebrated a quiet New Years. Ruth went to a party at a friends, and Jared and I went over to our friends and neighbors, but I only stayed a couple hours because Chuck was home sick on the couch. When New Years rolled around Jared represented all of us in his celebrations.
2014 was a very good year to us. It's felt to me that the last few years have been a golden age for our family. We are all happy, growing, learning, and well. The kids are progressing as they should. Chuck's job is solid. We haven't had to worry about any major crisis. Our only stress has been found in life achievements. We love each other and like to be together. We have a good time. Chuck and I are better than ever. We are the family on the cereal box or in the laundry detergent commercial. Life is good.
2015 will bring some major changes for us. Kaitlin is starting the process of putting in her mission papers. She is planing on graduating with her AA in August and then leaving on a proselyting mission for our church. This fall, Ruth will start high school, dating and driving. Jared will be going to middle school. Chuck and I should remain about the same, though I'll be looking for a new job over the summer. Life will still be good, but will be changing, as life does.
We enjoyed a quiet week. We didn't do a lot, watched some movies, went to have some family pictures done, that's about it. Kaitlin headed back to college today, Ruth is procrastinating reading a book that is due when she starts school, and Jared is just bored because he is off track and doesn't go back until the end of the month. We'll get our family pictures back next week and I'll post some here.

No comments:
Post a Comment