Loved it - can't wait for next week's installment. You two make a great team! Aaron just asked me "When are you going to do it again?" He was very entertained. Now I just need lots of newspaper, because I know I can't make just one.
Sorry to hear about the smashing weekend you had. Hope the van is finally fixed. I hate knowing I can't go anywhere even if I'm not planning on going anywhere.
We just started getting the newspaper again - a yearly weekend only special and the boys can't wait until Dad reads the paper so I can make more. "That was awesome!"
So can I put in a request for the hat/mask that Jared is wearing in the picture for a future Blog Talk? I know that as soon as they get over the newness of the light saber, they will be asking for the mask too.
5 comments:
Fabulous! Just wondering...
Loved it - can't wait for next week's installment. You two make a great team! Aaron just asked me "When are you going to do it again?" He was very entertained. Now I just need lots of newspaper, because I know I can't make just one.
Sorry to hear about the smashing weekend you had. Hope the van is finally fixed. I hate knowing I can't go anywhere even if I'm not planning on going anywhere.
Thanks for letting me know how to make those! Joseph and Sammy will love these.
I keep watching "Blog Talks". :o)
We just started getting the newspaper again - a yearly weekend only special and the boys can't wait until Dad reads the paper so I can make more. "That was awesome!"
So can I put in a request for the hat/mask that Jared is wearing in the picture for a future Blog Talk? I know that as soon as they get over the newness of the light saber, they will be asking for the mask too.
Guess what we'll be making today. Thanks for sharing - and I can't wait to see the next one.
Post a Comment