I tried leaving you a comment last night, but I ran out of time and the computer kicked me off. I was so close!
Anyway, thanks for the recent blog talk. I imagine Aaron is going to watch it at least 4 times like he did last time. And when the newspaper comes on Friday (we only get the weekend) I will be quite busy. Thanks!
2 comments:
I tried leaving you a comment last night, but I ran out of time and the computer kicked me off. I was so close!
Anyway, thanks for the recent blog talk. I imagine Aaron is going to watch it at least 4 times like he did last time. And when the newspaper comes on Friday (we only get the weekend) I will be quite busy. Thanks!
We love Blog Talk!!! We don't get a newspaper, but we're thinking of buying one just so we can try out your fun ideas! Too cute!
Post a Comment