March 1, 2009

Free Day at the Zoo

Ruth and Jared and I enjoyed a fun free day at the zoo. The whole morning Jared had just one thing on his mind: "when is lunch?"


I love the look on Ruth's face in this pictures. Yes the elephants stunk.

David Archuleta or Bust

If you follow Kaitlin's blog then you already know that we have tickets to David Archuleta's concert at the E-Center. Because of Kaitlin's fan group we were able to pre-order. It was lucky because the concert sold out in 30 minutes.

Got Time?

If you have a little time to waste, try this site: http://chir.ag/stuff/sand/

1 comment:

Ang said...

I love the picture of Ruth - cute.

The zoo has free days?! How do you find out about them?

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...