Fairy Tea
Ruth and I enjoyed a Mother/Daughter day together on Saturday. We went to a Fairy Tea at the Library where my sister works. She has my same talent for organizing events but has taken it to the next level. She runs all the children's events for her city's library. The Fairy tea was a sit down event for about 200 people that included ballet dancers and a Fairy king and his court. All the girls dressed up as fairies. It was fun and Ruth was a really good sport in spite of being way to old for Fairies. My SIL took some pictures and I'll post one when I get them.
Oh so Sick :/
Yes, Kaitlin and I were co-convalescing this week from a nasty sickness that felt like flu but must not have been flu because we got better in a week rather then two or three weeks. We are glad to be up and going now.
"Jared, use words."
On Sunday Jared asked to help with the dinner - but since I was having a personal melt-down on Sunday I told him that he couldn't help. He was so mad that he hit me in the leg. I turned to him and said "Jared, don't hit, use words." (I've probably said something similar to all my children hundreds of times.) He stormed away and then turned around and said "You're a Poo!" He was so mad and I looked at his adorable little face and just bust up laughing! That was totally not what I meant when told him to "use words."
Kaitlin's Play
Kaitlin is in her school play this Thursday and Friday. The play starts at 7:30 and it is free. All are invited.
David Archuleta Count Down
10 days until the David Archuleta Concert. Kaitlin is way excited and I'm a little excited myself. It is so cool to me that my pre-teen daughter likes to hang out with me.
2 comments:
Becky, love your posts! You always make me smile.
My favorite part, I must admit, is the You're a Poo! part. Tee hee.
Post a Comment