February 22, 2009

Smile! You're on Candid Camera!

I'm happy to report that I did get my van back on Wednesday. It had been at the shop for 8 days, 5 days of which it was waiting for a tire rim. Finally, after the insurance agency threatened to rent me a car at the collision company's expense, they called me to pick up the car. When we arrived they told us that they still weren't done and we had to wait. While we were waiting the owner of the body shop (Three C Collision - NEVER NEVER go there!) came out to tell me how the whole delay was my insurance company's fault and that everything my insurance guy told me was a lie. He was very adamant. However, his story changed over and over again as I asked him questions and confronted him with things his own shop had told me. 30 minutes later they finally finished the car and pulled it out front. Then it still took another 10 minutes to get the paper work because their "printer was broken" (gosh! couldn't you have done that sometime in the 30 minutes we were sitting here waiting????) It was so incredible that I felt like looking around for candid camera cameras.


The Family that Sings together...um...does other great stuff together.


Kaitlin and Chaz and I sang in the stake choir today (that is a choir that combines 8 local church choirs). The choir was very good and we had a good time.


Blog Talk 2 Coming

Kaitlin and I filmed another Blog Talk today. We'll try to put it together and get it up in the next day or two.

1 comment:

The State of Our Family said...

Can't wait!!!! The last one was hilarious! My kids loved it too. Ethan was especially impressed with the Darth Maul light saber. :)

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...