Half Way There
This week marks that half way point for this school year. At least it does for Ruth, I'm not sure about Jared because the year-round schedule is wonky.
Ruth finished the quarter with all A's. Sophomore orientation is coming up and she is thinking seriously about what she wants to do in High School. Even though we have never pressured her, I think there is always that pressure there to do the things your siblings have done, but Ruth is being brave and is considering new options.
Jared heads back to school on Monday, for the first time since Christmas. Yes, he has been home from school for five weeks. He's spent a lot of time making videos and playing games. He's also been doing a merit badge powwow for scouts.
Ruth and I have also been working on costumes for FanX this next week. I finished my Sanctuary Base 6 space suit helmet (It's made entirely of EVA foam), and Ruth made a Legolass costume from Lord of the Rings.

No comments:
Post a Comment