Family Photos
We got back our family photos and were generally pleased with them. The place we went just sold us a CD so we own all the digital files (about 40 total) for the pictures and can print them at will.
Here is a sampling:
Romeo and Juliet
Ruth's play Romeo and Juliet plays this Wednesday at 6pm. This is put on by her advanced drama class as their final project. Ruth has been working many days after school to finish set and props, and has been having a great time. She auditions for the school musical next month which will play in May.






4 comments:
Fun pictures! Who did them? I am always looking for the right fit for family pics. What is the school musical?
I agree - I want to know who did them too (and how much, of course). They look great.
Photofly in Draper. You pay an upfront fee of $89 for a one hour session. They take as many photos as you want/can in the time, then you walk out with a CD and all the publication rights.
The portraits are so nice. I was about to say that the next time my family is all together we should have some done, but I guess that won't be for a while. (sigh)
Post a Comment