![]() |
| It was cold, but not unbearably so, and the lights were very nice. |
![]() |
| Whenever I walk around the Salt Lake Temple I remember that five generations of my family have walked these paths. |
![]() |
| We got a lot of presents on Christmas morning. We also got a Christmas snow! Here is Chuck wearing an "ugly" Christmas sweater I made for him. |
![]() |
| Christmas Day was a quiet and casual affair for us. Kaitlin got a chance to visit with her missionary and the rest of us played with our new toys or played wii games together. We had a fancy Christmas dinner complete with Christmas crackers. |
![]() |
| On Friday when Chuck went out to shovel the driveway he discovered a six point buck sitting under Ruth's window. |
![]() |
| On Saturday we hosted the family Christmas party. All my Utah siblings, their families, and my mother were there. |
![]() |
| We had a good time visiting and playing games. Ruth won the Mario Cart competition. |
![]() |
| The evening ended with a re-gifting exchange. Here my niece, Stacy, is modeling the onesie she was given. |










1 comment:
Great sweater! Love the idea for a re-gifting exchange. And did you buy the Christmas crackers? I am going to make some again this year, but it will be more for New Years instead.
Post a Comment