It's been 3 years since we last got family photos, so when Kate and Ben were down for Ruth's graduation we got some taken. I got the photos back this week and there were 100 of them! It's a lot for me to sort through and make decisions about. I'm a little overwhelmed, honestly. But instead of being paralyzed by it, I just quickly chose some I liked and here they are. I haven't decided which ones I want printed yet, but if any of you grandmas want a larger file size on these I can send them to you.
June 24, 2018
Family Photos
It's been 3 years since we last got family photos, so when Kate and Ben were down for Ruth's graduation we got some taken. I got the photos back this week and there were 100 of them! It's a lot for me to sort through and make decisions about. I'm a little overwhelmed, honestly. But instead of being paralyzed by it, I just quickly chose some I liked and here they are. I haven't decided which ones I want printed yet, but if any of you grandmas want a larger file size on these I can send them to you.
It's been 3 years since we last got family photos, so when Kate and Ben were down for Ruth's graduation we got some taken. I got the photos back this week and there were 100 of them! It's a lot for me to sort through and make decisions about. I'm a little overwhelmed, honestly. But instead of being paralyzed by it, I just quickly chose some I liked and here they are. I haven't decided which ones I want printed yet, but if any of you grandmas want a larger file size on these I can send them to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks. Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...
-
Catching up with the Barnums. Here's some of what's been going on. Christmas! Kate and Ben hosted us at their new apartment...
-
Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks. Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...









1 comment:
These turned out great! I think my favorite it Jared. He is starting to be a cute kid. I think he is also the one who change the most between now and the next time you get pics done.
Post a Comment