Happy Father's Day to this guy who has always worked so hard on behalf of our family. To celebrate the weekend I made him breakfast, we took a motorcycle ride, went out to dinner, went on a walk, and Chuck detailed my car (no, he really did. That's what he said he wanted to do.).
Ruth's New Job
Ruth started her new job at Petsmart this weekend. It's a brand new store and she worked the first day it opened. Who knew that selling guinea pigs would be her next step on the road to world domination? Ruth also started her summer college classes this week.
HEROIC
I also had an event with HEROIC and with FanX this weekend. For HEROIC we went to a 5K Princess themed fundraiser. This is the first time I've worn Mother Gothel to an event. And then with FanX I worked a table at a city's "Halloween in Summer" event. Every time I volunteer with FanX I earn free tickets :).



No comments:
Post a Comment