September 3, 2017

Happy Birthday Chuck

Now that school has started we are getting back into a routine here at our house.  Ruth and Jared are both liking school so far and things are going well.   Ruth was invited to homecoming (which is a relief because it not being invited was getting stressful) and Jared has decided to audition for a youth orchestra and has been practicing his audition piece. I've been taking advantage of having some free time before I go back to work in a couple weeks by sewing a new project.

The extra special thing we did this week was celebrate Chuck's birthday.  We had pizza and homemade cinnamon rolls and then spent the rest of the evening resting and playing video games (Chuck's choice).  

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Happy Birthday to Chuck. I am so glad he is my brother in law.

Kate said...

Happy birthday Dad! Interesting to hear about Jared in the Youth Orchestra-- hope his audition goes well.

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...