I'm happy to report that Jared made it into the district youth symphony. He starts rehearsals after school on Monday and is pretty excited. He really wants to play at a higher level than his middle school is offering and I hope this symphony does not disappoint.
Ruth went to homecoming this weekend. In the day her group went to miniature golf and drive go-carts. In the evening they ate dinner at one of the boy's houses and then went to the dance. Ruth made the boutonniere for her date herself. Ruth has also been gearing up for the new debate season. She is currently working on a Dramatic Interpretation (DI) and a Humorous Interpretation (HI). She's hoping to add a Program Oral Interpretation (POI) later in the season but we'll see. She also started the process of applying to become a Sterling Scholar and joining National Honor's Society.
I had my first full week back to work. I'm back in 1st Grade which I love, so I'm very happy about that. They've changed my schedule a little bit so I'll be doing a lot more teaching in classes, like as a sub while teachers go to meetings, which I don't like at all. So we'll see how it goes. I only messed up on the copy machine once before I remembered how to use it.
I also finished my batgirl cosplay and I'm pretty excited about it.
Finally, because of some schedule conflicts, Jared is taking PE online this semester. He had to make a video for his PE class and we all thought it was so funny that, with his permission, I'm sharing it here. This video is a prime example of Jared's dry sense of humor.

4 comments:
I'm dying laughing over Jared's video!! Oh my gosh!! I request another!😂😂😂😂
Jared's video is so funny. If he posted it on Youtube it would go viral and he could make big bucks.
I love the Cat Woman suit. Next time we do Superheros for Big Guy/Little Guy at the library I am going to recruit you to come.
Good Luck to Ruth. She will do great.
Online PE? Super funny.
Ha ha - even Zach had to come over to watch it.
Post a Comment