March 26, 2017

Kaitlin's Big News

When Kaitlin's boyfriend, Ben, came to talk to Chuck and I last week about proposing to Kaitlin, we asked for 5 cows.  That's the going price for a superior wife after all. He said that he would talk to his cousin about the cows and see what he could do and so we gave our blessing.  

This engagement may seem sudden to some of my blog readers, but actually Ben first appeared on this blog December 2013.  They were friends all through high school, started dating during their senior year, and then faithfully wrote each other for the two and a half years that they served missions (Ben served his mission in Brazil).  They've been inseparable since Kaitlin returned. They are super happy. It's a match made in heaven. 

Blog exclusive: the wedding will be June 16th. They will be married at the Oquirrh Mountain temple in the morning and we'll have a reception in the evening.   That give us a little less than 3 months to pull a wedding together! Then they'll be moving to Idaho where Ben goes to college. 

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for them both, but upset it's on June 16 - we are at Disneyland

Lisa said...

Congratulations!! We will have even more to talk about at Womens Conference.

DeeDee said...

I already checked and I have that day off of work. I can get the 15th off as well if you need help setting up. Just let me know.

I am super excited for her and Ben.

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...