December 3, 2017


It's been one of those in-between weeks.  Chuck got the rabbits' cage ready for cold weather, and he and Jared took the trampoleen down. We got some Christmas decorations up and some Christmas light put out in the yard. At work I've been taking down Thanksgiving bulitin boards and putting up new ones. Chuck had to do all of his end of the month reconciliation at work.  Goodbye fall, hello winter. 

Jared played two concerts this week, one with his school band, and one with Jordan Youth Symphony, both at the Festival of Trees, a large fundraising event for a children's hospital. 

On Saturday I spent the day volunteering at a state wide  summit for LGBTQ+ youth. I spent most of my time in the art room, a drop in room where kids could come and do several different art project and just hang out and talk.   In the evening I manned the Mama Dragon's booth.  Mama Dragon's was one of the sponcers of the event.  I love working with this demographic of youth because they are so alive, unique, talented and in need of so much love.

In the art room.  
With the Mama Dragons

One of three bulitin boards I'm working on. This is the only one I've finished.

It may not look like much, but since we ususally do no lights, this is a big step up.  We've even added 400 more lights since this picture.


No comments:

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...