Thanksgiving
We enjoyed Thanksgiving at my mom's house this year. My sister Donna (hey there!) was kind enough to mastermind the whole event and take on a lion's share of the cooking and expense. The day turned out very nice as we talked, ate, cut out snowflakes, and played games. Ruth's friend, Quaid, who was homeless for Thanksgiving, came along and he got along well with the family and seemed to enjoy himself. I forgot to take any pictures but I did get this one from my mom.
We've enjoyed an unseasonably warm week this week which meant I was able to get out and run, ride my motorcycle, and put up Christmas lights in the yard. Chuck redid the brakes on Ruth's car and got the bunnies' hutch ready for winter.

1 comment:
So glad you could come. It was one of my nicer Thanksgivings. I enjoyed having you there.
Post a Comment