Chaz's Musical This Week Chaz is very busy putting the finishing touches on My Fair Lady. They open on Wednesday morning with a performance for 9th graders from the middle school. The evening performances are Friday, Saturday and Monday all at 7:00 pm. I hear that ticket prices are $7.00 for Adults, $6.00 for students and $5.00 for children. Like I posted last week, we'll be hosting a dinner at 5:30 at our house on Saturday, for anyone who would like to come and eat before the show.
Parent/Teacher Conferences
We had conferences with Ruth's and Jared's teachers and received good reports for both of them. Jared had to do an oral presentation this week in his class. He is a shy guy and this was very hard for him, but he got through it. A new quarter started for Chaz and Kaitlin this week as well, they are both doing fine.
3 comments:
Wish we could afford to do everything that we want to do! I think I would enjoy seeing My Fair Lady. (some of us are going to see our school's musical on Friday - Seussical). Wish him luck - I'm sure he'll do great.
And congrats to Jared for getting through his oral presentation. That's a big accomplishment!
Nathan got a big grin when I read his comment to you - he told me that he knows where Percy Jackson is. Sounds like I'm going to have to start reading Riordan's books too!
I wish I was rich so I could fly out to see all the kids performances. I hate that I miss them! :o(
I'm so excited for January. I can't wait to visit all you guys!!!!!!!!
My Sabrina is going to be so jealous that I get to spend time with her friends Ruth & Jared!
She loves them so much!!!!
(She's going to get lots of love and attention from Lasky family while I'm gone. They are dog sitting for me.)
Post a Comment