November 14, 2010


Colonel Pickering spends a lot of time on stage watching the interaction between
Higgins and Eliza.


Chaz was really great in the scenes where he spoke on the phone. He had great comedic timing.


Chaz stands next to the household staff watching Professor Higgins.


Chaz Appears in My Fair Lady

Chaz's musical My Fair Lady opened on Friday. On Wednesday I chaperoned a field trip where Kaitlin and all the 9th graders went to see a dress rehearsal of the play.

On Saturday all the family came over for dinner at our house and then went together to the show (I served the Veggie soup that I posted on this blog last month). We were all proud of Chaz and thought he did a great job.




Here is a scene right before the horse racing scene where Colonel Pickering is explaining to Mrs. Higgins that her son is bringing a flower girl to Ascots.



This is Chaz's big solo. The "You Did It" song is right after they get home from passing Eliza off at the ball.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo! He did a great job. I'm really sad that I didn't make it now, but thanks for posting the videos. I always knew your family had a lot of talent, but everytime I see it - I am still amazed. Great job Chaz!

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...