October 31, 2010


Halloween Fun

Our Halloween started on Friday with the school Halloween parade and games. I'm Ruth's Room Mom and got to put on the Halloween Party for her class. On Saturday it was cold and rainy but we still had many trick-or-treaters. Jared and Ruth both got a big haul of candy.









New Calling for Becky

It's been three years almost to the day since I was asked to be the President of the Primary at my church. Well, today I stepped down as president and received a new assignment. I'm now the Primary Music Leader. That means that every Sunday I'll lead the singing and teach the children new songs. I'm feeling very relieved to have that big responsibility off my shoulders and I'm looking forward to singing with all the little kids. (this is a picture of my presidency at our last meeting)








Jr. Honors Society

This week Kaitlin was inducted into the National Jr. Honor Society. To be in the society she had to have a 3.8 or higher and do 10 hours of service a quarter.


My Fair Lady Coming Soon

Chaz's production of My Fair Lady is Friday the 12th, Saturday the 13th, and Monday the 15th. I'm putting on dinner for anyone interested in coming to see the show on Saturday the 13th. Dinner is at 5:30 and then we'll head over to the show at 6:30pm. All are invited - just RSVP. I haven't heard yet on ticket prices, but in the past they've been around $8.00.


Daddy/Daughter Hoedown

Chuck and Ruth went to a Daddy Daughter BBQ and Hoedown this week with Ruth's Activity Days Group (like Girl Scouts). They learned a line dance and Chuck was stiff the next day.

2 comments:

Laura said...

way to go, Kaitlin!!!
Beauty, brains, musical and artistic talent. You've got it all!

I would give anything to see Chaz in My Fair Lady. If it's on DVD, I would love to watch it when I'm there in January. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Amy said...

Congrats, Kaitlin. What an accomplishment.

And Becky, what a change! You will do great as music leader - I have loved it the few times I have gotten to sub.

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...