May 24, 2009

Family Members Help Each Other


For our family activity on Monday night, it was my turn to choose, so I chose putting together Jared's bionicles. A couple of weeks ago Jared took apart a bunch of bionicles and I've been nagging him to put them back together so the pieces don't get lost. The task was overwhelming to him. So Monday night found us all sitting around the kitchen table with a pile of pieces in the center trying to assemble the figures. After about an hour we completed all of them (though we were missing some pieces here and there). I then asked Jared (being the wise mother I am), "What did you learn from this experience." Jared looked at me and answered, "Family members help each other."



Soccer

We only have two more games left in the soccer season. If I can remember to take the camera to one of Ruth's games I'll make a highlight video for the blog. I bet you can't wait!

No comments:

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...