February 1, 2009

Busy Week

I've had a super busy week. Wow!

Here was my week: one doctors appointment, 2 orthodontist appointments, 2 dentist appointments, 2 eye doctor apartments, 2 classroom volunteer visits, 2 visiting teaching visits, 2 scout meetings, 1 enrichment and 1 church training meeting.

And no I wasn't the subject of all those doctor/dentist visits, I was just the driver. All in all I calculated that I spent 4 1/2 hours last week waiting in doctors/dentists offices. Good thing I had a book to read.

In case you are wondering - we are all fine! The kids had no cavities, Chaz and Kaitlin will get their braces off soon, but Jared is still having problems with less then perfect eyesight.


Jared the Shark

As those of you with Kindergarten children know, the peer pressure to lose teeth is incredible. It was this peer pressure that empowered Jared as he got his two bottom front teeth pulled this week. His permanent teeth had grown in right behind his baby teeth. Yes, just like a shark.


Kaitlin - the Evil Step Sister

Kaitlin got a part in her school play. She is playing the evil step-sister. She likes the part because she gets to sing. The bad part is that she has to sing really awful and she has to wear ugly cloths. Well, a part is a part.

2 comments:

The State of Our Family said...

I totally know what you mean about peer pressure to lose teeth! Ethan didn't lose his first one until the summer between Kindergarten and 1st grade. He SO wanted to lose one in Kindergarten, but oh well.

Amy said...

Wow - after that kind of a week, this week is one to take a deep breath and not go anywhere! Hopefully you can - ha, ha!

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...