May 23, 2008

youtube

I've taken to browsing youtube in my spare time lately. It is amazing what you can find there. I've been learning lots of new tricks on the guitar from the many beginning guitar classes there. I've also watched videos on crochet and tatting. This has also been one of our prime sources for our favorite American Idol performances.

PS: Of course as with any online thing you must be very careful about how you brows and what you view. In the 80% good there is 20% bad. We don't let our kids just surf youtube, and if they ever are there we are sure there is a parent right beside them.

Today I came across a video from my favorite LDS Leader, Julie B. Beck. It is based on her talk last fall on motherhood. I found it inspirational so I'm going to try to embed it here. If you can watch the video then you'll know I was successful.



Here is another of my favorites. The first time I saw it it took me a second to figure out why it was funny.



This is by far our kids favorite video. They can all sing the song to you.



I personally believe that this is also one that makes all US Americans laugh, to make a better future for our children.



Another youtube classic here:

1 comment:

Amy said...

Our favorite - "What are you sinking about?" Thanks for the laughs.

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...