September 2, 2018

Happy Birthday, Chuck!

We celebrated Chuck's birthday this week by going out to dinner, walking around the Halloween store trying out all the displays, playing Overwatch, and eating peach crisp.  In addition to a few gifts, Chuck also bought us a new/used motorcycle trailer (we had sold the first one we bought). 

So it looks like I'm going back to the orthopedic surgeon.  Chuck calls it my "year of pain".  I woke up with intense pinching pain in my upper spine three weeks ago that is not relieved no matter what I do.  A visit to the chiropractor was not helpful.  Last week I went to my family doctor who put me on steroids for a week.  That did nothing, so he is sure that it is something skeletal. He wonders if it is related somehow to my frozen shoulder (on the opposite side).  So on Tuesday, I'll be making an appointment with orthopedics to get some scans done.  At least I've paid off my deductible already. 

No comments:

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...