August 6, 2018

This was Ruth's last week of summer semester and she celebrated by getting her wisdom teeth out.  While this process was easy with Jared it wasn't easy for Ruth.  She spent several miserable days on the couch and is just now starting to feel better.  She is glad she took several days off work for convalescence. 

We only have a few precious weeks left of summer before school starts for all of us again.  We are trying to take full advantage by sleeping in and being really lazy. 

A few weeks ago marked one year we've had our bunnies Peaches and Link.  

After planting a plum tree six or seven years ago I finally have my first crop of plums.  They are sour on the outside and kind of sweet in the middle. I'm not sure when to pick them or what to do with them when I do. 



No comments:

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...