May 13, 2018

Ruth had her end of the year debate banquet where she was given all of her trophies that have been in the school trophy case. She came home with a bag full.  It was 3 years ago that she came home from a high school orientation and told me (quite nervously) that she didn't want to take choir and that she was going to take debate.   I had no idea then how much she'd shine and find a purpose and family there. It's been good for her and it's helped give her skills that will serve her well for a lifetime. 



Chuck worked on our new little motorcycle this week, adjusting everything and replacing the tires.  Jared went to his first drum line workshop at the high school. I had a HEROIC event at the hospital.  Batman and I were super excited to see a brother and sister there that were dressed just like us!  


When I got home from HEROIC the house was decorated for mother's day/my birthday with streamers and balloons.  Today for mother's day I enjoyed some fresh donuts from a new fancy donut shop that just opened and I had a very enjoyable and relaxing day with the family.

No comments:

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...