It's crazy that there are only four weeks left of school and only three weeks left of work for me. Ruth performed two numbers in the final dance showcase this week. It was sad for me to think of how this was the final dance concert I'll ever see that one of my children will be performing in. She also did a chalk drawing for her school's chalk drawing festival. Ruth graduates on May 31st.
 |
| After Ruths Dance Showcase |
 |
| Ruth's chalk art - Grumpy Cat with the Pearl Earings |
Ruth's boyfriend Quaid's birthday was this weekend. They went to Lagoon together and Ruth made him this whale.
 |
| Ruth made this whale cake all by her self from scratch. |
 |
| At Lagoon. |
I had a few fun things going on this week, some lunches, a book club, a fun dinner with friends, I went on a field trip with my 1st graders at work, I made a bulletin board, and I appeared at the cyberman at an event. Chuck also bought a used little dual sports bike that's pretty fun to ride.
 |
| At Free Comic Book Day. |
 |
Dinner with friends.
|
1 comment:
Oh My Goodness! I didn't even know that Ruth does dance. How did I not know that?
Post a Comment