February 11, 2018

Since I went public with my shoulder condition and upcoming procedure the outpouring of support from our neighbors and friends has been amazing. I feel really blessed to be in such an amazing community.  People at work have also been really supportive. The last few weeks I've been able to give away assignments that would aggravate my shoulder and there was no problem with me taking off the week of work that I'll need to recover. 

On Tuesday I went with a friend to see author Tova Mirvis speak.  She talked about her experience leaving orthodox Judaism and it was super interesting.  I've learned a lot about Judaism from reading her books.

I just have a few other things to report from this week.  Chuck's had a stressful few weeks at work as they have been switching the accounting program that they are using and the new one isn't totally working the way that it should.  Jared had a field trip with his band.  Ruth has been busy agonizing over her college plans. We've also enjoyed watching the Olympics.   

No comments:

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...