January 22, 2017

On our first date we stopped at Burger King and split a chicken sandwich.  To celebrate 19 years later we returned to Burger King, but this time we ordered whatever we wanted. 

We got a lot of snow on Saturday. Luckily, we had no where to go so we could just enjoy it. 

The city youth council sponsored a dance to raise money for the food bank. Ruth said it was pretty successful and they got a lot of donations. 

I had the week off of work so I spent most of my time working on my competition cosplay.  I set a goal to have all the basic pieces built by the end of the month.  I'm on target to accomplish my goal. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are amazing!! Congrats on 19 years too. Ruth is amazing too. So glad to know you.

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...