It seemed like a month or so ago school was just starting and now suddenly we are at the half way point. Ruth and Jared both got A's and B's this quarter and both are super happy because they are both done with PE (Ruth is done with PE forever). Ruth also had her first debate tournament of the year this weekend, she brought home a 2nd place finish in one event and she didn't place in the other.
![]() |
| Ruth's Debate Team had a bowtie day. |
Kensington Singers
I started rehearsals with the Kensington Singers, a new audition choir connected to Kensington
Theater. I've been conducting choirs for four years now, but I haven't been singing in them, so it's really a joy to sing in a choir that is at this level. I'm already learning a lot and I haven't worked so hard at singing in a very long time.
![]() |
| At the first rehearsal, I was chosen to represent the "pelvic floor" in a demonstration of how proper breathing works. |


No comments:
Post a Comment