The excitement of a new school year and comic con is over so this week we started to settle into our new normal. I processed some peaches and re-opened my etsy shop, Jared practiced the drums, Ruth went to some meetings and on a date, Chuck went to work.
As has been my post competition tradition, I spent an entire day cleaning out my workshop. Ruth says that the mannequins are creepy.
This is what Jared is wearing today. Please note the christmas socks.
Young Womenhood Award
Last week I failed to mention that Ruth was given her Young Womanhood Award at church. She's been working on this for four years and finally finished. Our church had a nice dinner with fancy decorations in the theme of The Wizard of Oz.


2 comments:
Congrats, Ruth. That's awesome that the ward does something special for that!
Congratulations on the Young Womanhood recognition. It is a lot of work and well worth while.
Post a Comment