Our little bunny Summer died this week. This didn't come as a surprise to us as Summer has been showing her age for awhile now and the past couple of weeks she has been pretty sick. But even in her elderly state she managed to eat peaches under the peach tree until she could hardly move, and she managed to eat all the tomatoes of the vines that she could reach. It wasn't until the last week really that she has struggled getting around. Last Saturday I brought her in and cleaned her fur and brushed her down; she hasn't been able to groom herself very well. She was just skin and bones and she just lay there and whimpered as I brushed her. Poor little thing. So while we are sad to lose Summer we know that it was her time and we are glad that she isn't suffering anymore.
![]() |
Here's the last picture I took of Summer a couple of weeks ago. She loved eating the tomatoes. ![]() Summer was grumpy but also a beautiful and soft bunny. |



No comments:
Post a Comment