June 19, 2016


Les Mis has begun.  The show opened on Friday and despite some technical problems, the cast was on point and the crowd was good. Only one other time do I remember being part of a show where the standing ovation started before the curtain call.


On Saturday Chuck, Jared and Ruth's friend Quaid came out to see the show.  The show runs for two more weekends through July 2nd.


I'm having a blast running one of two spotlights for the show.  I've learned a lot too. This is my favorite theater non-actor job I've had by far.  I might just volunteer to do this all the time.


We spent an afternoon attending the National High School Debate Tournament, that just happened to be in Salt Lake this year.  It was amazing! The talent of these high school kids is off the charts.


Our city days was this weekend.   We came home from the parade with a big bag of candy, and then scored some frisbees and other things at the fair.    We love our little town and love living here.  

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ella and I are coming on Friday night to see the show. We are excited. Also, I want to chat with you about the Olympic Park. We should get together soon.

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...