June 12, 2016

Anniversary Get Away

Chuck and I ran off on a mini-getaway to celebrate our anniversary.  We spent a day at the Olympic Park. They have an array of zip-lines, rope courses, and an alpine slide. We were able to see some ski jumpers and watch the bobsleds run. It was a beautiful day and we had a good time.




Family Get-Together

I failed to mention last week that we got together with all our family for Memorial Day up at the farm.  We had another get-together this week with some other family at a park downtown.  It's nice to see some nieces and nephews and great-nieces that I don't usually connect with.



Dress Rehearsals

Ruth has started into dress rehearsals for Les Mis, which opens next week.  The show is  coming together pretty well.  They are letting me run the spotlight for the show and I had my first go at it on Saturday. It was pretty fun.


No comments:

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...