Mother's Day, the most delicate of days, for me meant sleeping in. It meant a great Relief Society meeting a church and a lazy afternoon. Mother's day meant grilled cheese sandwiches, pancakes, and Ruth's first ever fried egg. Mother's day brought an original poem from Jared entitled "Mom is the bomb" and smashed Jr. Mints from Ruth. Mother's day brought stainless steal measuring cups (with gradations!). Mother's day meant Skyping with Kaitlin from across the globe.
Here are some pictures from our Skype with Kaitlin. I videoed it and will put up a segment from our conversation soon. Kaitlin is working hard and that work is helping her become someone amazing.
| Here is a fuzzy picture of Kaitlin being happy. |
| Kaitlin's companion is from Argentina and she told us that Kaitlin is an amazing missionary but also a little crazy. |
Sadie Hawkins Dance
Ruth went to the girl's choice dance this weekend. The theme was "Decades" and her group chose the 50's. I don't have a picture of Ruth with her date, but I have one of Ruth with the other couple in her group. They all looked adorable.


1 comment:
Fun times....
Post a Comment