Happy Birthday
So last week when I wrote the blog I failed to mention that it was my birthday. I had a good quiet birthday. I got some nice gifts and Jared made some cookies for me. I went out to lunch with friends this week to celebrate and it was good all around.
New (to us) Car
So we got a preliminary settlement from our insurance and Chuck spent all week looking for a car to replace Gonzo. Here is the new car, yet to be named. It's an old Suzuki Forenza. It has a CD player (Gonzo just had a tape player) and automatic windows. It also has a sun roof and a DVD player for the back seat. Fancy yes? Some where along the way it got a new paint job so it looks really good for having over 100,000 miles on it. As soon as we get it registered Ruth can start driving it, that is if she is ready to try driving again.
Jared's Final Band Concert
Jared had his last concert with the beginning band this last week. He got to play both the tympani and the xylophone. He is looking forward to being in concert band next year. We are still undecided on if he will stick with marching band. We will decide if he can drop out this week.


No comments:
Post a Comment