![]() |
| Nala, the cat, liked Chuck's lap the best at the New Years party. |
We spent most of our post-Christmas week just hanging out at home. We slept in, wore pajamas, ate lots of snacks, went to some movies, and were generally lazy.
![]() |
| Can you guess how many new scouts I'll get in 2014? |
Cyber Happenings
I mentioned a few weeks ago that Ruth has been doing some drawing and animation and posting it online. As of today, she had 248 subscribers to her YouTube channel and hundreds of views on her videos. You can watch the first episode of her "Darkside" video here. Everything she does is hand drawn - she doesn't use any special software to animate things.
Jared, Ruth and I have also been making Minecraft videos. It's fun to make them together, but no one really watches them but us.
| Ruth's My Little Pony videos are getting quite a following. |
I loved the music in the movie Frozen, so I spent an afternoon writing out the guitar chords for one of the songs by ear. It's not unusual for me to tab out a song for a student or myself, but I've never taken the time to post one online for anyone else. As of today, my tab for "Let It Go" has had 33,940 views and is currently #46 at the biggest tab site online.


1 comment:
Awesome - you guys have accomplished lots. I went to watch Ruth's video and a preview for an r-rated movie showed up. I skipped the ad, and enjoyed the movie. I just thought that was weird. But her movie was awesome.
Post a Comment