After a nail biting week of waiting, Kaitlin was invited to Homecoming on Friday. Her invite was in the form of a shoebox that contained a 3-D printed puzzle. The box and the poem and puzzle we all very obviously the product of a male mind. So add homecoming to the list of things that are keeping Kaitlin happily busy. She has also started her art classes and has four students coming regularly. She enjoys teaching so much that she said she would do it "for free!" but the little extra money isn't so bad.

Scouts
I've had a busy couple of weeks with cub-scouts. Last week we had a Webelos Night with over 200 boys attending. I volunteered to work the food line, and at the end of our service the sky opened up and drenched us to the skin. I also received my Den Leader Award Knot at round table this week, and built terrariums with my own boys.
Happy 83 Grandpa
![]() |
| Grandpa blowing out the candles. |


2 comments:
Ella loves the art class. I am so glad that it is working out for her to come. Thank you Kaitlin! Wow--200 boys--part of your skill set.
Congrats on the knot. I want to hear more about the Webelos night - was it a district event?
Post a Comment