![]() |
| Kaitlin's Choir |
Kaitlin has been busy this week singing and dancing. Kaitlin's choir put on a fundraiser concert, and she had another dance rehearsal for Footloose. The Dance rehearsal has left her stiff and slow moving today, but she had a great time.
Ruth put in a lot of practice this week for her audition for You're a Good Man Charlie Brown. Unfortunately, she didn't get a lead part, but she is still excited to start rehearsals on Tuesday.
Forever Lazy
We found a good deal on some Forever Lazy's and bought one for each member of the family. Kaitlin and Jared have worn them every day since. Ruth, so far, refuses to wear hers.
Discovering Harry
![]() |
| Can you see the numbers on his hand? |
All the World's a Stage
The girls and I drove to see my nephew, Benjamin, perform in the Shakespearean play As You Like It. The production was very good and we had a good time. I love that my girls are learning to enjoy Shakespeare as much as I do.



1 comment:
Those forever lazy's are SO attractive! Ha - I can't blame Ruth for not wanting to wear it. But are they comfortable?
Post a Comment