 |
| I made this sign. Those are cupcakes in the shape of the olympic rings. To the right you see our "torch". It had a fan and light in it, so the Eagle scout could "light" it. |
Blue and Gold
 |
| Team Lime getting ready to start a relay. |
Our big annual cub scout dinner was this week. We did an Olympic theme and we went all out on decorations and activities. Each family was a "team" and they competed in different events. Jared named our team "The Lime" (we are not sure why) and we had a flag an everything. We got the gold medal in the tricycle race. I was in charge of the rubber band gun shoot, and also all the Olympic music that we played loudly throughout the evening. It turned out really cute. I've blogged more about it on my
craft/scout blog.
Rehearsals
Ruth has started rehearsals for
You're a Good Man Charlie Brown, and Kaitlin had another dance clinic for
Footloose. Kaitlin was less sore after this one, so her endurance is increasing.
1 comment:
What an awesome looking Pack Mtg!
Post a Comment