Kaitlin had her first ever choir concert this week. This class has been a challenge for her because she was put in the second soprano section which means that she has had to learn how to sing harmonies. None of the girls in the choir know what they are doing so Kaitlin has put in a lot of extra hours learning the parts (We've practiced them together at the piano and sung along with choirs on YouTube). Now all the girls in her section follow her.
Art Work
Kaitlin is still doing a lot of drawing. This week she finished this large drawing for a friend. This piece measures 16"x22". She amazes me with her talent.
Gymnastics
Jared had his first gymnastic exhibition on Thursday. He started taking classes a few months ago, and his team puts on a exhibition quarterly. He did vault, floor, rings and uneven bars. Because of a conflict with Cub Scouts, Jared is able to practice with the boys team only once or twice a month. He was pretty nervous because he didn't feel like he knew the routines as well but he did a great job. We were all very impressed. Below is a short video montage.
Random Stuff
| This has nothing to do with anything but this is a picture I took in my garden this week. I thought it was cool. |
![]() |
| Kaitlin drew this for me today. Old crazy cat ladies are an inside joke between us. |

2 comments:
I like the crazy cat lady picture. I visited one of those when we lived in Canada. I always had to take antihistamine before I went to her house, and still I could only stay for about 15 minutes before I began to wheeze.
Jared - looks great! You are going to be so buff.
Love the butterfly picture. Can you believe how nice the weather has been this week?
Kaitlin's got such great talent - so glad to see that she is still drawing with all the many other things she is involved in.
Post a Comment