May 26, 2011

In the Paper

I posted about attending Women's Conference at the end of April. Well, my friend Amy posted a picture from the newspaper. We are sitting at the table in the lower right hand corner. I am in blue facing the camera, my friend Lisa is to the left and then you can see the back of Amy's head. One of the nights of the conference is spent doing service. Thousands of women work on thousands of projects for different shelters, orphanages and agencies. This is one of my favorite parts of the conference.


Joseph Auditions

I sat in on auditions for our city's summer production of Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat. I've learned more from watching auditions than I ever had auditioning. Last year I wrote a note of advice that I would give anyone auditioning for a musical (if your not my facebook friend you can also read it here). I'd just like to say Amen to what I wrote and emphasize that song choice was the #1 problem we saw with auditioners. The only note I'd add is to be sure to dress nicely.


Graduation Coming

Both Kaitlin and Chaz are in the thick of end of the year projects and events. I finally got Chaz's announcements out, but if you haven't gotten yours yet, Chaz will be graduating on June 1st. I blog more about what the teens have been up to in my next entry.

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Congratulations to Chaz. Does it make you feel old to have a son out of high school?

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...