Jared finished another season of soccer with his team the "Superstars". We are so lucky to have a high school soccer coach as the coach of our little recreational soccer team. Jared had a great year, doing much better getting on the ball and knowing where he needed to be on the field.
Jared finally lost the first of two front teeth that have been wiggly for the past six months. It was almost out when Jared asked me to yank it out. Jared let out a yelp, and then giggled through his tears and blood when he saw that little stubborn tooth was in my hand. So many emotions for such a little guy.
It's starting to be crunch time for Hello,Dolly! This is the time in any performance when it feels like it will never come together. It's fun to see props and costumes start to show up at rehearsals. Chaz, too, seems to be feeling more comfortable. I see him smiling more often as he preforms. I got him a costume from the thrift store this last week. You can't tell from the picture but the jacket has pink and green stripes. I was also very excited to find a bowler hat at a local party supply store. There are several references to bowler hats in the show.
Pirated!
This weekend we took a trip up to Grandma and Grandpa Snows house. We hadn't been to their house for awhile and we had a good time visiting them. Then we all went together to see my niece Amy's play at the Heritage Theater. It was such a funny show and I was so impressed that each and every person on the stage had a unique character. There were so many things happening on stage all the time, that you could see the show ten times and never see it all.
3 comments:
SIX MONTHS!?! Emma has been DESPERATE for a wiggly tooth...I won't tell her that Jared's took 6 months to come out once it was wiggly! :)
I WISH I COULD SEE CHAZ IN HELLO DOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
of all the cute pictures of me.
Post a Comment