November 23, 2009

Freedom From Orthodontia Pending

The two years of braces that turned into three is finally coming to an end for Kaitlin. We got word this week that she will be getting her braces off next month.

On the Ruth front, the excitement of having her own retainer has worn off; "It hurts," Ruth tell me when I ask her why she is not wearing it. The super good news is that our insurance approved our application to cover the appliance as a medical necessity. They payed 80%! The woman at the orthodontist said that she almost never sees an insurance do that. So we are counting our blessings.


Happiness is Going to First Grade

This was the name of Jared's 1st grade program this week. He was standing in the front in the middle and was just so stinking cute (I'm his mother, I can say that).





Kaitlin meets HIM!

If you know Kaitlin at all you already know the "him" I'm talking about. This weekend David Archuleta was signing CDs and Kaitlin's dad agreed to take her. She is so excited. Just ask her and she'll tell you all about it.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on your exciting orthodontia news. We still have one more year of dental insurance premiums before we qualify for coverage. Something to not look forward to.

The State of Our Family said...

Congratulations on the insurance news...that's huge! Cute video! You and Kaitlyn should do another blogspot soon. I miss them! How fun that she actually got to see David Archuletta.

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...