
Oquirrh Temple
Cornerstone Ceremony
Cornerstone Ceremony
Last week Kaitlin and I went to the Cornerstone Ceremony of the Oquirrh Temple. There wasn't much room so we weren't able to see the actual Ceremony (we watched it on TV with the rest of you), but we were able to stand right at the temple doors where President Monson, President Uchtdorf, and Elder Oaks all came out. The choir was wonderful and it was a great experience to be there.
Our Laptop: RIP
While on vacation I killed our laptop. We bought a new one in the back to school sales. It always takes awhile to set up a new computer the way you want. I'm just glad laptops are so cheap now.
Ruth Airport Security Person of Interest!
When coming back from vacation, Ruth was stopped at airport security. They had found something suspicious in her back pack. So Ruth and I were escorted to a security station where a large security man emptied her back pack (he put on gloves and glasses and warned us to not reach out for anything on the table - or else!). He felt around in Ruth's bag and pulled out... a WATER BOTTLE!!!! Yes, Ruth had inadvertently tried to smuggle illegal inexpensive water into the airport. We had to forfeit the water, but were let go with a warning. A sample of the water was put in a mass spectrometer for testing.
Back to School
Kaitlin and Chaz both started back to school last week. They both have mixed reports about their new classes and teachers but overall seem happy to be back. Next week Ruth and Jared go off track, so I'm enjoying first 8 days of having all my children back to school.
1 comment:
I am happy to here that the Cornerstone Choir sounded great! Did you see me on the front row? It was an amazing experience.
Post a Comment