Archie's Angel
After musical practice on Tuesday Kaitlin and I rushed over to the store to get the new David Archuleta album. Kaitlin was so excited she speed walked down the isle and snatched one off the display. She clutched it to her chest as we stood to check out and barely was able to part with it to have the cashier scan it. I swear her hands were shaking as she fumbled with the plastic wrapping in the car. When we arrived home Kaitlin refused to leave the car, locking herself in. From what I've heard of it it seems like a pretty good album (there were even some songs I liked). You can read more about this on Kaitlin's blog (link to the right - if you need to be invited email me or leave a comment and I'll let her know).
Twilight Cram
Kaitlin took a break from the Archuleta overdose to read Twilight. On Saturday afternoon she disappeared. After an hour or so I went looking for her expecting her to be taking a nap or something and I found her with my copy of Twilight. She read the whole book that day, finishing late in the night. I guess she liked it. (She also reads much faster than me evidently because it took me 3 days to read the book and I felt like I read it non-stop).
Dear Edwina Coming this Thursday-Saturday!
Dress rehearsals start for Dear Edwina on Monday and opening night is Thursday at 7:00pm. It will be a very busy week for us! Everyone is invited, $5 at the door. Come watch Kaitlin sing and dance, and watch me move a table and some boxes.
Chaz gives up the Shag Hair
Yes it's true, we have prevailed upon Chaz to give up his dreams of shaggy skater hair. I cut his hair on Saturday and it looks much better (at least I think so). Chaz has the thickest wavy hair I have ever seen. If he were a girl he would be the envy of all his friends, but for a boy, it just didn't lay down over his ears, it stuck out everywhere all the time. Sorry Chaz - it's the missionary cut for you.
Lego Batman
Jared and Ruth are off-track. We have enjoyed spending many hours playing the Lego Batman PC game together. In fact I think Jared and Ruth would play all day if I let them. Usually when they start fighting with each other I know it's time for them to take a break and do something else.
Hard Drive Attack! Emergency Transplant Preformed!
It's true. Our main computer's hard drive died this week. Chuck got a new one and he has spent all weekend transporting our files from the old drive to the new one. Our new hard drive is 500 Gig. That is really amazing considering the computer I had when we were first married was not quite 1 Gig.


2 comments:
Adam and I just sat down last night and made our Christmas budget and plans, so - is the Lego Batman game worth it??? I think Nathan and Zach might like it. And don't they have other Lego games - like Indiana Jones?
Good luck on the musical this week! Chaz's haircut looks good.
We read a post that was linked to a friends blog and they gave some good suggestions on how to make your blog more safe. We are going through the same process as you. It's fun to have the updates, but even better that it be safe! We will change our link on our site to the name of the blog rather than have your last name too.
Post a Comment