November 2, 2008

This week Mom is not feeling like doing the blog so Chaz and me, Kaitlin, are doing the blog,on a deal that Mom gets to review and edit before we can publish it.


Halloween Festivities

Kaitlin: On Friday Chaz and I had no school because of the end of 1st quarter. So, I went with Mom and Dad to see the elementary school Halloween parade. Jared's kindergarten class was right on time, but everybody else in the school was about half an hour late. I chatted with some friends and then went to join Mom. There were 17 Hannah Montanas and about 40 Indiana Jones.

Chaz: What are we going to type now?

Kaitlin: I dunno. What else have we done all last week? Your line.

Chaz: Whats my line? Don't type that. HaHAHAHa.

Kaitlin: Well, we carved pumpkins. You tell me what to type.

Chaz: UMMM....I think the pumpkins were very good this year. I especially liked my Indiana Jones duck pumpkin.

Kaitlin: So, tell the people what we carved in the pumpkins.Or about the size of the pumpkins. anything will work as long as it amuses the masses.

Chaz: Well. Me personally. On Halloween. I tried to watch all the Harry Potter movies. (distracted)

Kaitlin: I will take over now. I carved a Mickey Mouse pumpkin and then Ruth carved a Minnie. Jared did a Gromit and then added some shapes on the side of his. Chaz did a classic cartoon he draws in his boring classes at school, but the pumpkin was small and it didn't work out. in all they are very cute. Chaz left around 9 to go watch a HP marathon with his friend Spencer and didn't come home till eleven. Jared and Ruth and Dad went trick-or-treating and so it was kinda a Mom and Kaitlin evening. We sat in the front room and played 10 rounds of Boggle and answered the door. It was fun. The End.


My name is Becky and I approve this message.

Becky: I wanted to add that Kaitlin has started her own blog on the agreement that it be invited readers only. She has already invited some of you. If you haven't received an invitation, Kaitlin would be happy to add you (as long as you aren't a stalker she said). Just email or post a comment here if you are interested.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I would enjoy reading Kaitlin's blog if she would let me.

It makes me feel like we live close by being able to *talk* with all you guys through the blogs and Facebook.

Meagan said...

I would like to read Kaitlin's blog! My email is meagan.severson@gmail.com

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...