October 19, 2008

One Night - Video

Today Ruth asked to see the movie we made last summer for a family reunion. We laughed as we rewatched it. I was amazed at how much the children have grown in just a year, especially Chaz. I've shrunk the file way down so you can view it. It looks a lot better on a bigger screen but you will get the gist of it.


2 comments:

Laura said...

THAT WAS REALLY CUTE!
I'm so glad you posted that.

Chuck does a great Han Solo impression. Hee-hee!!! :o)

Amy said...

I loved it! What an entertaining, awesome video. Nothing you guys do should ever surprise me, but I was still amazed. Do you have another production planned for the future? We'll be anxiously awaiting it.

Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks.  Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...