Soccer Season
So soccer season has started again. Jared is playing on the same team this year. His uniform is grey and green. He is playing much better this year now that he can see. Last year when he started soccer we didn't know of his eyesight problems, and then throughout the season he was getting tested and all that. It really helps to actually be able to see the ball in soccer evidently. Ruth is on an all girls team this year, the "Pink Panthers." So far at the two games they have played they have been decimated (much like what BYU did you UCLA this weekend). We keep cheering things like "good effort!" and "you're doing great!"
All is Well
There isn't much more to say about our family this week. We are all fine.
Answers to Last Week's Game
Thanks to those of you that played our game last week. Here are the answers: The David Archuleta lover is Kaitlin (anyone surprised?), Our reader is Chuck (which is really amazing because in 10 years of marriage he has only read the Harry Potter books up until this summer), Bionicles is Jared's latest fascination (He asked me to make him a bionicle costume for Halloween - that should be interesting), The Guitar player is Becky (or me, I feel like Bob Dole when I talk in the 3rd person), Ruth is our Bunny lover (she obtained yet another stuffed bunny from a yard sale yesterday, that should bring her total up to.. well I don't know.. 123?), Facebook is Chaz's thing (he has like 100 facebook friends but he never talks to any on the phone or even talks about them at all - it makes me wonder if they actually exist or not).
4 comments:
Kids don't talk on the phone anymore. It's facebook at our house or Abby texts on her phone. When I suggest an actual phone conversation I get the classic teenage eye roll. In the future speech won't be used at all, communication will all be electronic.
I am one of Chaz's friends on Facebook. Now I am wondering if I exist.
Rats! I thought for sure it was Chuck who was into bunnies. :o) :o) :o)
Ruth needs to visit Henry's house!! He have a cute black bunny named Cha-Cha.
Post a Comment