It's been a pretty fun week here at our house. I had a few lunch dates and hosted a game day with friends for an afternoon (we played Betrayal at House on the Hill - which was a big hit). Jared got to take a day off school to play some concerts with the Youth Symphony, we learned that he doesn't have to take a 3rd year of Chinese next year (hooray!), and we finally got around to measuring Jared to learn that he has grown 4 inches in the past year and now is an inch taller than I. Ruth got called in to interview for a city service scholarship and sang a solo at her musical dance theater concert (she did awesome). And Chuck and I went on a date night to the Jordan Temple Openhouse (a few nice changes there but not as many as I expected).
April 22, 2018
It's been a pretty fun week here at our house. I had a few lunch dates and hosted a game day with friends for an afternoon (we played Betrayal at House on the Hill - which was a big hit). Jared got to take a day off school to play some concerts with the Youth Symphony, we learned that he doesn't have to take a 3rd year of Chinese next year (hooray!), and we finally got around to measuring Jared to learn that he has grown 4 inches in the past year and now is an inch taller than I. Ruth got called in to interview for a city service scholarship and sang a solo at her musical dance theater concert (she did awesome). And Chuck and I went on a date night to the Jordan Temple Openhouse (a few nice changes there but not as many as I expected).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks. Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...
-
Catching up with the Barnums. Here's some of what's been going on. Christmas! Kate and Ben hosted us at their new apartment...
-
Barnums in Lock Down We have now been in quarantine for four weeks. Ruth and Jared are both doing online school, Chuck and Ruth are also ...



1 comment:
I didn't know Ruth was doing anything with musical theater any more. Good for her. Congrats to Jared too.
Post a Comment