We are now eight weeks from the wedding and things are coming along pretty well. We have the venue secured, the announcements ordered, the tablecloths and table decorations purchased, the photographer has been chosen, both Kaitlin's dress and Ruth's dress ordered, and the ties for the groomsmen and shoes for the bridesmaids have all arrived. The luncheon and the flowers have been assigned. There are still things to do, but at least things feel as if they are in hand.
| Ruth did the primary designing on the wedding announcement. |
![]() |
| Kaitlin and I had a great time buying table decorations. |
Sadie Hawkins Dance
Ruth and her friends had a great time at the Sadie Hawkins dance. At least I think they did. I haven't really talked to Ruth since the dance, but I know their day date was fun. The theme of the dance was "A Night at the Cinema" and the couples were supposed to dress up as movie characters. Ruth made a Winter Soldier and Captain America costumes for her and her date, Tanner. In addition to going to a lake and watching movies, the group baked a cake and played paint twister in our back yard.


2 comments:
What about your dress? Have you found one? Lots of exciting things happening at your house. Can't wait to hear more.
I knew you would handle all the wedding plans like a pro.
Post a Comment